How does an artist reach their target market and seek out buyers for their work? With all the high tech possibilities available, it seems overwhelming. With the myriad of ways to reach an audience, photographers Pat Berrett and Tim Anderson will let you in on some of their tricks of the trade.
"Marketing 101 lite program"
Topics will include:
- Evaluating what you create and how it fits in the marketplace.
- Who is your target market
- What channels of communication do they use.
- Marketing tools for the 21st century, ie. websites, social media, electronic presentations.
- Discussion/questions and answers.
This program will take place at the monthly membership meeting of the Rio Rancho Art Association (RRAA) on Monday, May 9th at 6:30-8:30pm at Destiny Center, 4401 Northern Blvd., Rio Rancho.
There will be a short business meeting and the program presentation will follow immediately afterwards. The public is encouraged to attend and join the RRAA members for refreshments afterward.
This event is free of charge and one need not be a memeber to attend.
For more information, visit the website at www.rraausa.com and visit their blog at: www.rioranchoartassociation.blogspot.com