Attention all artists and art organizations in the Albuquerque/Rio Rancho metro area: a major and relevant symposium in our neck of the woods:
" ArtSpark is happily teaming up again with Aspiration Tech
on September 17, 2012 in Albuquerque (right before ISEA opens). We’ll
co-facilitate an entire day of opportunities for learning and sharing
across artistic disciplines and communities, including small group
discussions, case studies, interactive brainstorming and hands-on
training. Topics (many suggested by ArtSparkers) on the agenda so far:
1) Which social media channels work best for me, especially for visibility and audience development/engagement?
2) What are the pluses and minuses of online fundraising platforms like kickstarter.com and indiegogo.com?
3) How can I effectively track my goals and activities, including work flow?
4) Five questions I’ve been wanting to ask another artist (about anything!)
5) What does “sustainability” really mean for me as an artist and/or arts organization?"
READ MORE HERE...
Be sure to put this down on your calendar! We do not often get opportunities like this in our neck of the woods!